HOLIDAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. When you book your holiday with us, you are entering into a contract which binds you and the caravan owner in various ways. Your payment is taken to be your acceptance of our terms and conditions. Together with your Booking Form and Invoice, they comprise the complete contract and no agent or employee of ours or the parks has any authority, express or implied to alter the terms and conditions of this contract unless authorised to do so in writing. All bookings are made with the caravan owner and are accepted on the strict understanding that the person signing the Booking Form (the ‘hirer’) does so on behalf of all the persons named on it, each of whom has read the following conditions of booking and agrees to be bound by them. Our Cancellation Policy can be viewed here.
1. You agree to abide by the rules of the park where you are staying. Copies of the rules are on display at the park and you may obtain a copy of the rules from reception.
CANCELLATION BY THE CARAVAN OWNER
2. Accommodation paid in full will be held by the caravan owner. Any refund on monies is under the discretion of the park. All deposits are non-refundable.
CUTTING SHORT YOUR HOLIDAY
3. If you feel the need to cut short your holiday with the caravan owner after it has commenced, any refund of monies is at the discretion of the caravan owner. To cancel your holiday prior to arrival please return to our Cancellation Policy.
CHANGING YOUR HOLIDAY
4. If you wish to alter your booking details in any way from those shown on your booking form please contact the caravan owner directly.
5. The caravan owner will endeavour to meet your special requests, any requests must be made at the time of your stay being paid in full.
6. Where the holiday falls between two price panels, the panel with the majority of nights of the holiday will be used to calculate the holiday costs. Where an equal number of nights are taken in two different price periods, the average of the two weekly prices applies.
7. A deposit is payable within 3 days of initial booking. The full balance is then due at least 6 weeks prior to your holiday. For bookings made within 42 days of arrival, full payment is required on booking. Please note that all deposits are non- refundable.
8. Deposits and final payments can be made by cash, debit card, credit card.
9. Your booking is accepted on the basis that your confirmed accommodation is available for your use on the agreed date. Very occasionally, unforeseen circumstances may not make this possible and in such a situation we reserve the right to cancel your booking. In this event, the caravan owner will endeavour to offer you alternative accommodation, if available.
10. In the interests of all visitors, the caravan owner reserves the right to refuse to hand overaccommodation to any person or groups of persons at its discretion. Any refund of monies is at the discretion of the caravan owner.
11. If in the caravan owner opinion any person is not suitable to continue the holiday because of unreasonable behaviour, damage to property or annoyance to other holidaymakers, the caravan owner reserves the right
to exclude the holiday party from the park. In this event, the hirer shall remain liable for the hire price and no refund shall be due. The hirer shall remain liable for any damage caused to property.
12. The caravan owner reserve the right to enter any accommodation (without prior notice if this is not practical or possible) if special circumstances or emergencies arise.
13. Our caravan owner cater only for families and do not allow all-male or all-female parties.
14. Our definition of an adult is a person aged 18 years or over. A person aged 5 to 17 is a child and a person aged 4 or under is an infant.
AVAILABILITY OF FACILITIES
15. Whilst the caravan owner will endeavour to provide all facilities advertised, the caravan owner reserve the right to alter or withdraw amenities or facilities or the whole or part of any programme of activities, without prior notice, and without any liability to pay you compensation or damages for the loss of an advertised facility.
16. The caravan owner regret they cannot accept liability or pay any compensation for cancellations to your holiday or the destruction or damage to your accommodation (which cannot reasonably be remedied to a satisfactory standard before the start of the holiday) due to ‘force majeure’, i.e. any event that could not be foreseen or avoided. Such events include but are not limited to industrial disputes, war, or threat of war, civil disorder, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions and all similar conditions.
17. Your vehicles, their contents and accessories, your luggage and personal belongings are left entirely at your own risk. Caravan owner will not be held responsible for any loss from or damage to any vehicle from any cause whatsoever.
COMMENTS AND COMPLAINTS
18. Whilst the caravan owner aim to provide the service you have come to expect, there are occasions when unforeseen short-comings may arise. You must advise the caravan owner immediately of any problems with your accommodation so that remedial action, if appropriate, can be taken. We cannot accept liability in relation to any short- comings or claim of whatever nature, if you fail to notify the caravan owner of the complaint or claim during your holiday and confirm to the caravan owner in writing within 7 days of the end of your holiday.
19. All damages by the hirer or any person named on the Booking Form, must be paid for in full before your departure from the park.
20. Accommodation is to be left in a clean and tidy condition and as found. Failure to leave accommodation in a satisfactory condition may result in the caravan owner pursuing a claim for damages.
PET & SMOKING POLICY
21. Smoking is not permitted in any units on the park. Smoking inside a public place is also forbidden in accordance with the law.
22. No pets are permitted in the caravans
23. Caravan owner shall not be liable for the death or injury of any person named in the Booking Form or for any loss or damage to property of any such person how-so-ever any such death, injury, loss or damage may be caused otherwise than as a result of our negligence.
Whilst every care is taken to ensure that the details shown in the website are correct, the caravan owner cannot accept liability for errors contained therein or the results thereof.